If you are not happy with your online purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the order dispatch date. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy below must be met.
- Complete the returns form enclosed with your order and follow the send details provided
- We recommend using a trackable method of postage as we do not accept responsibility for parcels until they reach our fulfilment centre
- Cash on Delivery returns will not be accepted
- To return merchandise to our Online Store, simply complete the Returns section on the Invoice that was enclosed with your order, securely pack the items and post to:
Taking Shape Returns
Private Bag 94059
- You can return your purchase to any New Zealand Taking Shape Boutique. Find your nearest store here.
- Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation Email (Tax Invoice) as proof of purchase.
- All orders paid via PayPal must be returned to the Online Store to receive a refund. Paypal orders returned in store will be issued a Store Credit Note.
- Items that are purchased from our Online Clearance Outlet cannot be returned unless faulty. These items are listed on your Tax Invoice as (CLEARANCE).
Find your nearest store here - Store Locator
In store purchases
If you are not happy with your in store purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy below must be met.
- Return your purchase (with receipt) to any New Zealand Taking Shape Store
- Return your purchase (with receipt) to the original store of purchase for exchange only.
- We do not provide refunds or credit notes for factory outlet and clearance store purchases.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Item/s must be unworn and unwashed.
- All labels, swing tags and hygiene stripes must still be attached.
- Items purchased using gift cards eligible for refund only. They cannot be exchanged.
- Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment and may take 2-3 working days to show in your account.
- Any postage charges are excluded from refunds.
- Items purchased in Australia cannot be exchanged or refunded in New Zealand
Due to hygiene restrictions, earrings, face masks and hosiery are ineligible for return or exchange.
Items purchased from our Online Clearance Outlet cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty.
We endeavour to provide all of our customers with top quality products. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us so we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.